Let’s Renew Europe together
There has never been a larger centrist group in the European Parliament. By ending the dominance of the Conservatives and the Socialists, Europeans have given us a strong mandate to change Europe for the better.
We will invest in a sustainable continent. We do not have a Planet B, so we must make sure that we preserve the one we have for future generations. The Paris climate agreement of 2015 set out the roadmap, now it is time to deliver on the promises made and even go beyond them.
At a time when the rule of law and democracy are under threat in parts of Europe, our Group will stand up for the people who suffer from the illiberal and nationalistic tendencies that we see returning in too many countries.
We thrive for a more prosperous Europe to the benefit of all Europeans. By investing in the talents of our citizens and unlocking the potential of Europe’s internal market. We strongly believe that economic growth, environmental sustainability, fair competition and responsibility go hand in hand.
Our mission is to Renew Europe. Because Europe is our future and is well worth fighting for !
Our Members of the European Parliament
- European Parliament (Member)
- Conference of Presidents (Member)
- Renew Europe Presidency (President)
- Renew Europe Bureau
- Renew Europe Head of Delegation
- Delegation for relations with South Africa (Substitute)
- Delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Association Committee (Substitute)
- Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly (Member)
Brussels :European Parliament Building: Willy Brandt Office: 05M003 B-1047 Bruxelles Tel: 0032 2 28 45678 Fax: 0032 2 28 49678
Strasbourg :European Parliament Building: Louise Weiss Office: T06028 Allée du Printemps BP 1024/F F-67070 cedex Strasbourg Tel: 0033 3 88 1 75678 Fax: 0033 3 88 1 79678
- AFCO Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- AFET Committee on Foreign Affairs
- AGRI Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
- BUDG Committee on Budgets
- CONT Committee on Budgetary Control
- CULT Committee on Culture and Education
- DEVE Committee on Development
- DROI Subcommittee on Human Rights
- ECON Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- EMPL Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- ENVI Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- FEMM Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality
- IMCO Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection
- INTA Committee on International Trade
- ITRE Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
- JURI Committee on Legal Affairs