Let’s Renew Europe together
There has never been a larger centrist group in the European Parliament. By ending the dominance of the Conservatives and the Socialists, Europeans have given us a strong mandate to change Europe for the better.
We will invest in a sustainable continent. We do not have a Planet B, so we must make sure that we preserve the one we have for future generations. The Paris climate agreement of 2015 set out the roadmap, now it is time to deliver on the promises made and even go beyond them.
At a time when the rule of law and democracy are under threat in parts of Europe, our Group will stand up for the people who suffer from the illiberal and nationalistic tendencies that we see returning in too many countries.
We thrive for a more prosperous Europe to the benefit of all Europeans. By investing in the talents of our citizens and unlocking the potential of Europe’s internal market. We strongly believe that economic growth, environmental sustainability, fair competition and responsibility go hand in hand.
Our mission is to Renew Europe. Because Europe is our future and is well worth fighting for !
Our Members of the European Parliament
- European Parliament (Member)
- Conference of Presidents (Member)
- Delegation for relations with South Africa (Substitute)
- Delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Association Committee (Substitute)
- Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly (Member)
Brussels :European Parliament Building: Paul-Henri Spaak Office: 55C011 60, rue Wiertz / Wiertzstraat 60 B-1047 / Brussel Bruxelles Tel: 0032 2 28 45678 Fax: 0032 2 28 49678
Strasbourg :European Parliament Building: Louise Weiss Office: T06028 Allée du Printemps BP 1024/F F-67070 cedex Strasbourg Tel: 0033 3 88 1 75678 Fax: 0033 3 88 1 79678
- Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development
- Committee on Budgetary Control
- Committee on Budgets
- Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- Committee on Constitutional Affairs
- Committee on Culture and Education
- Committee on Development
- Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Committee on Employment and Social Affairs
- Committee on Fisheries
- Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Committee on Industry, Research and Energy
- Committee on International Trade
- Committee on Legal Affairs
- Committee on Petitions
- Committee on Regional Development